Environment Systems is an environmental and agricultural data consultancy. We are a privately owned SME based in the UK and we work throughout the world.
- We support the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Through the work we do, we actively support the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity. The SDGs work in the spirit of partnership and pragmatism to make the right choices now to improve life, in a sustainable way, for future generations.
- We care about our environment for the long term, and as a part of our external environmental audit we annually publish our company statistics for recycling, waste, energy and water consumption.
- We undertake to act responsibly and in the best interests of natural ecosystems and the SDG goals through our work as a company.
- We believe in equality between peoples, aiming to actively work to treat people of differing ethnic origins, cultures, genders, ages, and sexual orientations with equality and respect. This applies not just within our own company, but in all people we deal with as a company.
- We believe in innovation and the intelligent use of technology to enable us to better manage our environment for the planet and improve food security.
- We generate a multitude of data which are then used by others and, wherever possible, we release data using an open licence. We wish for those data to be put to responsible use but we cannot – and will not – track all its uses. If you think data produced by Environment Systems is being used in ways which conflict with this policy, or you think what it is being used for is just wrong, please let us know and we will act.
- As a commercial company we believe in fair pricing with a fair profit to enable us to deliver value for money for our customers.
- As a commercial company we substantially reinvest profits to enhance delivery of our environmental and agricultural work which aids our customers long term aspirations to be more sustainable.
This policy is owned by the staff of Environment Systems. We publish the policy on our website for all to see. To contact us about our ethics policy, or report anything please get in touch: [email protected]
Environment Systems has a comprehensive set of additional policies on a range of topics including but not limited to; equal opportunities, health and safety, quality, data security, employment and performance. These policies are internally available to all staff, or released on a case-by-case basis, and together they form the overall framework within which the Environment Systems team works.