Latin America Commercial Manager
Environment Systems is an agricultural and environmental data consultancy based in the UK. As part of our growth strategy into Latin American markets we are looking for a Latin America Commercial Manager. More information about our company and products can be found on this website and directly from our Agri-track flyer.
Do you want to:
- Further develop your track record of commercial success and bring innovation to the agricultural sector in Latin America?
- Work in an entrepreneurial, growing international company and help it grow faster?
You will have a proven track record in business development, combined with a strong background in the commercial agriculture sector. Excellent communication skills will ensure confidence in negotiations with clients, from end user through to board level management, while a focus on the development of long-term relationships will drive success.
This is a senior Commercial Manager role, as such you will have a successful 7+ year sales career and will be able to show evidence of consistent over achievement of targets in a complex sales environment.
A self-starter, you will have the necessary experience and skills in the Latin American agricultural supply chain to own the end-to-end sales lifecycle for a defined set of accounts and/or territories. You will have a good understanding of technology and a strong interest in innovation and digital agriculture.
Whilst targets will focus on specific product areas there will be the opportunity to sell the complete Environment Systems portfolio of consultancy and services. This opportunity is primarily geared towards new business development, it will encompass both account management and partner engagement across Latin America, with initial focus on Peru and Colombia.
- Have an established network of contacts amongst large agricultural companies in Latin America
- Drive sales, new opportunity generation and management of account relationships
- Build and maintain a rolling pipeline of profitable commercial business opportunities
- Provide accurate forecasts and reporting against expectations
- Maintain up-to-date customer database
- Attend relevant events in Latin America as required
- Work closely with UK-based technical and commercial teams
Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Spanish and English. The position can be full or part-time and is initially for a fixed term 12 months, with the aim of extending it to join the team permanently as we grow our offer in Latin America. Ideally based in Colombia or Peru. The post will require international travel. Competitive salary and incentive package to be negotiated on the basis of qualifications and experience.
Application is by short (2 page maximum) CV and covering letter emailed to [email protected] Both documents should be in English. The covering letter should outline the reasons why you consider yourself to be suitable for this position and give concise examples on how your experience qualifies you for this role. Please include current salary details and your availability to start this post. The deadline for applications is Friday 30th of August 2019.
You are only eligible to apply for this position if you hold a passport from a Mercosur member or associate country.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Environment Systems is always on the look out for highly motivated developers, who are seeking to grow their track record in software development.
Our development team is mainly based in our Aberystwyth office, but home based working is an option for the right candidate. The post may require some UK and overseas travel. Competitive salary will be negotiated on the basis of qualifications and experience.
If you want to register your interest in future vacancies, please send a short (2 page maximum) CV and covering letter by email to [email protected]. The covering letter should set out why you believe you are a qualified candidate, give concise examples of how you are suited to the role and include current salary details. A typical job description is set out below.
Do you want to:
- Further develop your track record of creative thinking and applying it logically to solving problems?
- Innovate and work at the research/operational interface?
- Work in an entrepreneurial, growing company; and help it grow faster?
We want you to have some or all of the following:
- Programming and scripting in Java and Python
- Using Linux
- Version control systems (Git)
- Django (to contribute to web-based stuff)
- Celery (asynchronous pipeline processing)
- OGC standards (integration)
- Cloud computing (AWS)
- Using geospatial libraries and RDMS (PostgreSQL or equivalent)
- UI experience including mobile apps
If so, Environment Systems is seeking you! A highly motivated developer, who is seeking to grow their track record in developing software.
The post is initially for a fixed term 6 months, with the aim of extending to join the team permanently. It will ideally be based in our Aberystwyth office, but home based working is an option for the right candidate. The post may require some UK and overseas travel. Competitive salary to be negotiated on the basis of qualifications and experience.
Application is by short (2 page maximum) CV and covering letter emailed to [email protected] The covering letter should set out why you believe you are a qualified candidate, give concise examples on how you are suited to the role and include current salary details.
You are only eligible to apply for this position if you hold a passport from an EU country, or you possess a valid UK work visa.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.