We currently have one vacancy.
Do you want to:
- Further develop your track record of creative thinking and applying it logically to solving problems?
- Innovate and work at the research/operational interface?
- Work in an entrepreneurial, growing company; and help it grow faster?
We want you to have some or all of the following:
- Programming and scripting in Java and Python
- Using Linux
- Version control systems (Git)
- Django (to contribute to web-based stuff)
- Celery (asynchronous pipeline processing)
- OGC standards (integration)
- Cloud computing (AWS)
- Using geospatial libraries and RDMS (PostgreSQL or equivalent)
- UI experience including mobile apps
If so, Environment Systems is seeking you! A highly motivated developer, who is seeking to grow their track record in developing software.
The post is initially for a fixed term 6 months, with the aim of extending to join the team permanently. It will ideally be based in our Aberystwyth office, but home based working is an option for the right candidate. The post may require some UK and overseas travel. Competitive salary to be negotiated on the basis of qualifications and experience.
Application is by short (2 page maximum) CV and covering letter emailed to [email protected] The covering letter should set out why you believe you are a qualified candidate, give concise examples on how you are suited to the role and include current salary details.
You are only eligible to apply for this position if you hold a passport from an EU country, or you possess a valid UK work visa.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.